Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Setting it all up -- I meant the blog :)

Ok, after talking to a bunch of people about how great it is to share your ideas, discoveries, tips, tricks, etc. through the use of blogs/wikis/twitters/facebooks/etcs..... finally, I decided to listen to myself.

The goal here will be to publish tips & tricks of using Oracle Fusion Middleware to deploy Enterprise 2.0 applications. We will use Oracle Webcenter a lot, and all the goodies that accompany it - Content Management, Wikis, Blogs, Discussions, Collaboration, Communication (Presence), etc.

As a initial series of posts, I plan to cover installation, configuration, security, integration between services, all with lots of samples, and (hopefully :) quick steps to do things. That should be enough for a quick development environment, and you can always refer to the docs for further instructions on different types of deployments.

BTW, you might (should) also follow these guys here -- GeorgeMaikoMartin, RicJava2goWebCenterPeter MoskovitsFusion SecurityDuncanShay.

About this blog
I wrote a bunch of WIKI pages before, and was looking for a blog that would consume the contents from Confluence. I gave up on that, once I found out I could just copy-paste the page itself from Confluence directly on Blogger :)

Let's see what happens when I try to copy source code... looks like there is a bunch of sites/apps for the job:
  • Java2Html - http://www.java2html.de/applet.html
  • Source Code Formatter - http://codeformatter.blogspot.com/2009/06/about-code-formatter.html

No comments:

Post a Comment